Aqua Publica Europea I Working Groups registrations open
The APE's Working Groups activities are resuming with a series of virtual meetings (video-conference), and with work programmes that have been partially re-adapted to take into account new priorities related to the management of the coronavirus emergency. Here below you will find the calendar of the next WG virtual meetings and the main topics that will be addressed.
>>> TO REGISTER PLEASE CLICK HERE <<<
Please to access the WG information and agenda, we kindly ask you to click in the provided link for each Working Group.
- WG Customer relations (Armelle Bernard) I 12/05, 10:30-12:00 (CET)
Topics: reorganization of customer services during and post-emergency with a focus on specific categories (vulnerable peoples, companies) NB: New Working Group: please register!!
- WG Economics and Financing (Cedric Prévedello) I 19/05, 15:00-16:30 (CET)
Topics: Economic impact of the emergency on operators (investment plan, turnover, etc.); recovery and potentialities for post-emergency period
- WG Performance (Katarina Krcunovic, Pedro Martin, Anita Papachristopolou) I 26/05, 15:00-16:30 (CET)
Topics: Review of operators’ approaches for crisis management (all kind of crises!) and lessons learnt from current emergency · start of comparative work on operators’ organizational charts
- WG Innovation (Marc Ruelle, Armando Quazzo, Juan Manuel Ortega) I 28/05, 15:00-16:30 (CET)
Topics: Presence of coronavirus in water I Digitalisation (also in relation to emergency management) I Report from last year surveys
- WG Sludge & Circular Economy (Marco Blazina) I 05/06, 15:00-16:30 (CET)
- WG Communication (Claudio Bodini, Thierry Truchet) I 10/06, 15:00-16:30 (CET)
Topics: communicating tap water in times of crisis, lessons learnt I start of WG work on online library of communication products and surveys in schools