On 29 July, Acquedotto Pugliese (Puglia, IT) organised the event "H2O the formula that connects territories and communities" to present its activity report 2019.
Welcome message: Antonio Decaro, Mayor of the City of Bari
Introductory remarks: Simeon of Cagno Abbrescia, President of Acquedotto Pugliese
- Francesca Portincasa, Apulian Aqueduct Operations Coordinator
- Piero Scrimieri, Administrative Coordinator for the Apulian Aqueduct
Round table "Sustainability is a common path"
- Francesco Cupertino, Rector Politecnico di Bari
- Gregorio De Felice, Chief Economist Intesa Sanpaolo
- Sergio Fontana, President Confindustria Puglia
- Francesco Tarantini, President Legambiente Puglia
Conclusions: Michele Emiliano, President of Puglia Region