Eau du Ponant: Wolrd Water day in Brest (France), 19-22 March 2022
On the occasion of World Water Day, Eau du Ponant (Brest, France) proposes several activities: workshops, school visits and a final conference "Water management in Brest and in the world."
On the occasion of World Water Day, Eau du Ponant (Brest, France) proposes several activities:
- cultural activitties
- workshops on water resources
- school visits to discover the water cycle
- an event to zoom on the water-related professions
- final conference "Water management in Brest and in the world" with Eau de Ponant experts.
Conference: Water management in Brest and in the world - 22 March 2022 at 20h30
The challenges of protecting the river bank are key topics of this conference. They will be discussed in the light of the results of the MEDISA project. This research and prospective approach undertaken by Brest Métropole, Eau du Ponant and their partners aimed to reduce the impact of the city on its natural environment by promoting the infiltration of water into the ground and by proposing a methodology for sizing combined sewerage systems in line with this issue.
- Nicolas Floc'h, Infrastructure and Network Engineer, Stormwater and Environmental Engineering Division, Brest Metropole
- Audrey Forest, Hydraulic Design Engineer, Eau du Ponant
- Thierry Patris, Water and Environment Expert, LABOCEA
- Mélodie Boissel, Project Manager, Water Solidarity Programme