MM | World Water Day: Milan will host a full day of live events at the Centrale dell'Acqua
On 22 March, the public water operator of the Metropolitan area of Milan, MM Spa, organises a full day of live events at Centrale dell'Acqua in Milan (Industrial Water museum).
On 22 March, the public water operator of the Metropolitan area of Milan, MM Spa, organises a full day of live events at Centrale dell'Acqua in Milan (Industrial Water museum). To make 2021 World Water Day the utility will invite citizens to participate in a marathon of live events with the aim of raising awareness of the need to safeguard water, the environment, access to fresh water and the sustainability of aquifers.
- 9:00-10:00 #1 Discovering the Centrale San Siro, with Simone Dragone and Andrea Aliscioni
- 10:30- 11:30 #2 AcquaTeam Sea Mission: defending biodiversity with Marysun and Otty
- 11:30 - 12:30 #3 "The value of water": online immersion in Lake Como
- 14:30 - 15:30 #4 Art & water: Presentation of the catalogue of the 5th International Water Treatment Festival
- 17:30 - 18:30 #5 The shape of water. When innovation and research become substance: Presentation of the 2021 edition of the Innobook
- 19:30 - 20:30 #6 The Banda Osiris and Telmo Pievani in "AquaDueO, a very liquid planet": live performance
All the events will be broadcast live on the social channels of Centrale dell'Acqua di Milano.