RESEAU31: Managed aquifer recharge: one of the possible solutions to the climate change?, 24 March 2022
On 24 March 2022, RESEAU31 (Haute-Garonne, France) organises the roundtable 'Managed aquifer recharge: one of the possible solutions to the climate change?' in the framework of the French regional trade fair, CYCL’EAU.
On 24 March 2022, the public water operator of the French department, Haute-Garonne, RESEAU31 organises the roundtable 'Managed aquifer recharge: one of the possible solutions to the climate change?' in the French water management Forum "CYCL’EAU" (Toulouse).
RESEAU31, BRGM and Aqua-Valley propose to highlight, during this roundtable, the principles and expected benefits of a managed aquifer recharge, to present their scientific and experimental approaches, and more broadly the solutions for integrated and sustainable management of water resources. They will be joined byied by the Adour-Garonne Water Agency and the FNCCR (also member of Aqua Publica Europea).
- Françoise GOULARD, Research and Prospective Advisor, AGENCE DE L'EAU ADOUR-GARONNE
- Cyrielle VANDEWALLE, in charge of water resources management and protection, FNCCR
- Mylène HACHE, Project Manager, AQUA VALLEY
- Yann OUDARD, Deputy Director-General, RESEAU31
- Anne-Valerie HAU-BARRAS, Regional Director, Occitania, BRG
This event takes place in the context of the French water management Forum "CYCL’EAU" which brings together high-level experts to discuss concrete solutions to the problems of water management, in a difficult context for the regional and national territory.