On 28 April 2021, Aqua Publica Europea organised the third webinar of its series of briefings on the opportunities for the water sector. This session was focused on Interreg Programmes opportunities for the water sector.
- The Committee of the Regions' Opinion on the Fitness check of the Water Framework Directive, Groundwater Directive, Environmental Quality Standards Directive and Floods Directive, adopted on 2 July 2020, highlights Aqua Publica Europea's Water Erasmus initiative as a best practice to support the implementation of EU water legislation and the improvement of water management.
- On 2 June, Aqua Publica Europea co-hosted the UN Habitat's Global Water Operators Partnership Alliance (GWOPA) webinar “Emergency response, business continuity and resilience of utilities” on the response of water operators to COVID-19 emergency. The webinar gathered 152 participants from 45 countries.
Budapest Waterworks organised an international conference to present their crisis management practiceThe Hungarian public water operator, Budapest Waterworks organised an online international conference to present the crisis management practice during the COVID-19.
- 4 June 2020On 4 June, Eau de Paris (Paris) is organising an online conference to understand scientific consequences in the short, medium and long term of the emergence of Covid-19 in France. Professor Didier Sicard a French infectious disease specialist will lead the discussion. The conference will be moderated by Elisabeth Thiéblemont
- 2 June 2020On 2 June, The Global Water Operators' Partnerships Alliance (GWOPA), invites you to a webinar on COVID-19 Emergency response, business continuity and resilience of utilities.
- The APE's Working Groups activities are resuming with a series of virtual meetings (video-conference), and with work programmes that have been partially re-adapted to take into account new priorities related to the management of the coronavirus emergency. Here below you will find the calendar of the next WG virtual meetings