On 2 June, Aqua Publica Europea co-hosted the UN Habitat's Global Water Operators Partnership Alliance (GWOPA) webinar “Emergency response, business continuity and resilience of utilities” on the response of water operators to COVID-19 emergency. The webinar gathered 152 participants from 45 countries.
Budapest Waterworks organised an international conference to present their crisis management practiceThe Hungarian public water operator, Budapest Waterworks organised an online international conference to present the crisis management practice during the COVID-19.
- 4 June 2020On 4 June, Eau de Paris (Paris) is organising an online conference to understand scientific consequences in the short, medium and long term of the emergence of Covid-19 in France. Professor Didier Sicard a French infectious disease specialist will lead the discussion. The conference will be moderated by Elisabeth Thiéblemont,
- 2 June 2020On 2 June, The Global Water Operators' Partnerships Alliance (GWOPA), invites you to a webinar on COVID-19 Emergency response, business continuity and resilience of utilities.
- The APE's Working Groups activities are resuming with a series of virtual meetings (video-conference), and with work programmes that have been partially re-adapted to take into account new priorities related to the management of the coronavirus emergency. Here below you will find the calendar of the next WG virtual meetings
- Aqua Publica Europea presents a summary of measures adopted by its members in response to the COVID-19 health crisis.
- Italian Magazine Hi-Tech Ambiente (n.3.2020) March issue featured an article on Aqua Publica Europea's Water Erasmus initiative.
- In our Summer 2019 newsletter we talk about sludge management and public operators' perspectives on the conditions necessary to moves towards more circularity. We also present the public water sector's commitments and actions for transparent and accountable services, as well as for sustainable energy. And whilst we continue working together,
- WATER ERASMUS was launched by Aqua Publica Europea, the European Association of Public Water Operators in 2017, as an innovative way to foster mutual learning amongst its network of public water operators through bilateral staff exchanges . In their mission to provide excellent water supply and sanitation services to people
- Many people are still wary about the quality of their tap water, even though tap water in Europe is subject to rigorous and frequent controls ensuring it is wholesome and complies with all relevant European standards. APE promotes the exchange on initiatives and communication actions put in place by its