Aqua Publica Europea presents a summary of measures adopted by its members in response to the COVID-19 health crisis.
- Italian Magazine Hi-Tech Ambiente (n.3.2020) March issue featured an article on Aqua Publica Europea's Water Erasmus initiative.
- In our Summer 2019 newsletter we talk about sludge management and public operators' perspectives on the conditions necessary to moves towards more circularity. We also present the public water sector's commitments and actions for transparent and accountable services, as well as for sustainable energy. And whilst we continue working together
- WATER ERASMUS was launched by Aqua Publica Europea, the European Association of Public Water Operators in 2017, as an innovative way to foster mutual learning amongst its network of public water operators through bilateral staff exchanges. In their mission to provide excellent water supply and sanitation services to people in
- Many people are still wary about the quality of their tap water, even though tap water in Europe is subject to rigorous and frequent controls ensuring it is wholesome and complies with all relevant European standards. APE promotes the exchange on initiatives and communication actions put in place by its
- Nowadays the international community widely acknowledges that the affordability of water and sanitation services is crucial for the realization of the human right to water. However, water affordability is a multi-faceted concept, encompassing various—and not only economic—dimensions. For this reason, ensuring affordability is a complex task, which entails both methodological
- This report, edited by the Working Group 1 on Financing and Tariffs, argues that water pricing alone cannot reconcile the conflicting objectives of cost recovery, 'adequate' incentives and affordability. Good governance, transparency and an institutional framework that supports investments also represent key conditions for tackling the challenges that water operators